Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thanksgiving

A couple of weeks ago a 49 year old gentleman suffered from a massive stroke. I have known him for many years. We trained for our black belts together along with his three boys. The last couple of years he has taken up running and completed a couple of marathons. His big goal this next summer was to participate in some triathlons. He had been saving for a bike and his wife was going to get him one for Christmas. At this point the bike has taken a back seat to other concerns as he travels the long road to recovery. I am trying to get a bike together for him for Christmas anyway. I have most of the parts I need. However, I am looking for a road frame about 56cm. If anyone has a frame that they have retired and are looking to get out of the garage the family and I would appreciate a donation. Thank you for your consideration.

No comments: