Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The Lake Effect 150

Come join us on July 22 for The Lake Effect 150(not a race). The route starts and ends at my house 1812 Pennsylvania Ave. Pine City,NY. The course is a nice easy rolling course with a few short climbs. It leaves Pine City and heads up around Seneca Lake and then back to Pine City. There will be a SAG vehicle if you wish to bring your own food and drink or spare tubes etc. We will also pass a few mini marts as well. The ride starts at 8 A.M. I hope to see you there. Oh yeah, I hope you know how to ride your road bike on dirt! Email with questions jamesheverly@yahoo.com, leave comment if interested!

Course Map and Profile here.

My house here.

1 comment:

Josh Beals said...

If 150 miles isn't enough you can start at my house and ride up to Jay's