Monday, July 10, 2006

Century photos

Here are some pics from the big day. Thanks to Josh for putting the ride together. And thanks to Ed, Kathy, Sheila, Jared, Jimmy, Eric, Todd, Dan, Charlotte, Christine, Jay, Joe and Kyle for coming out and riding with us. -Tom

Jared showing some skin (?)


Josh demonstrating his latest dance moves.
I think he calls this one "the broken toe".


Dan finishing with a smile on his face.


Is that a smile or grimace on Christine's face?
I like to think it's a smile.

Jimmy and Eric, salty but happy.

2 comments:

Josh Beals said...

I am not sure I can find any hills around here but I'll start looking. As far as drugs go, I here EPO is popular with cyclist these days.

Josh Beals said...

Thanks for the heads upon Shunk. If we do something later in August or September that will give us Oswaldians plenty of time to work on our whining skills :)